Saturday, December 6, 2008

Punta Mita, the Blue Water Grill and a night on the hook


The next race started from La Cruz and was headed back to Punta Mita. We had yet another great day of sailing surprise, surprise. We ended up dropping the hook and heading ashore to Margarita's restaurant. We had a few drinks and met some cool people like Hawaiian Al, Wayne and Lisa, Luis and Randy of Cirque and Commodore John from the Vallarta YC.

We were told that the Blue Water Grill had great food at an affordable price so we decided to move on to the next joint. We met Mark, the owner of Blue Water Grill and got some drinks ordered. Mark is an excellent guy, he surfs and offered up any of his boards anytime to us and he has a ranch with horses! We had great food, good drinks and met even more people. Unfortunately I cant post any pictures since Richard took my memory card. I should get it back soon, but no promises.

Ah yes, days later I can finally update the blog with a few pictures since I got my card back!

No comments: